Parents and Students
Quicktips for Signing into Chrome and Google!
- Meal Prices
- Free/Reduced Meal Application
- Online Payment Website for Breakfast/Lunch
- 2016-2017 Menus for Head Start-5
- 2016-2017 Menus for Middle Schools
- 2016-2017 Menus for High Schools
- Special Diet Form
- Launch Your Day with Breakfast Posters
- Cool to Eat at School
- Bag Lunch Announcement Poster
- Make Your Choice Poster
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Louisiana Department of Education's School Wellness Policy for WBR
- Pennington Approved Vending List for Schools
ApplyForLunch is now known as MySchoolApps. This is an easy and convenient way for you to submit an application for school meal benefits online. There is no fee for using the MySchoolApps website. Click here to access the website.
Click here to access of information on WBR's guidelines for providing personally identifiable information.
- What You Need to Register
- Elementary and Middle School Attendance Zone Maps
- High School Attendance Zone Maps
Brusly Elementary School
Lukeville Upper Elementary School
Brusly Middle School
Brusly High School
Chamberlin Elementary School
Devall Middle School
Port Allen Elementary School
Cohn Elementary School
Port Allen Middle School
Port Allen High School
Click on the image above to access bus route information!
You will need your child's student ID to access this information. It can be found on their last report card.
Transportation Services are provided by Student Transportation Specialist, STS.
Click here to access the company's website.
Telephone Number: 225-448-2552
1100 Commercial Drive
Port Allen, Louisiana 70767
2016 Transportation Information
How do I change my child's bus in the event that I have moved within the parish?
Parents should go to their child's school and complete a bus request slip. The school will make a copy of this form for their records and then provide a copy to the parent. The school will enter the data change into the district's student information system, JPAMS. The copy will be kept onhand at the school for use in the event of an emergency.
The parent will bring the bus change request form to the STS office located at 1100 Commerical Avenue in Port Allen (across from the USP store), and STS will provide the parent with the approximate time when their child(ren) will be picked up each morning and when the change will be in effect. STS will make thse requested changes as soon as possible.
- AT&T Internet Service
- COX Communication Connect2Complete Program
- Graduation Requirements
- What is High Stakes Testing?
- Louisiana Student Options for College Resources
- The Simple Dollar: College Scholarship Guide